Includes plexiglass. $20 replacement fee for lost/damaged plexi.
With an advanced In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel and full 1920 x 1200 HD resolution, the 25.5" BT-LH2550 LCD production monitor delivers stunning picture quality and greatly expands the range of colors you can view on screen beyond the NTSC standard. Designed for applications that require the highest resolution and color performance, the LH2550 has an exceptionally wide color gamut -- it surpasses the ITU-R BT.709 standard (130%), enabling it to display a greater range of colors than conventional LCD and CRT displays. The monitors IPS panel technology ensures superior performance with high contrast and brightness (1000:1 contrast ratio), 10-bit processing, wide viewing angles and exquisitely detailed pictures. The LH2550 ensures you have the perfect color every time for far less than premium-priced reference monitors.
The monitor features a full range of professional level inputs including two auto-switching SDI (HD/SD) inputs (with switched output), component and RGB, and adds a DVI-D input. Additional tools include vectorscope and waveform monitor functions, a split-screen function that simultaneously displays two images side-by-side from two different type video inputs. and built-in calibration software that allows the monitor to be calibrated without using a PC.
The LH2550 incorporates a space-saving design with a slim frame and aluminum alloy back panel; its 1/3 lighter than its predecessor, the BT-LH2600W. It offers noise-free operation (no cooling fan), and is VESA mount compatible
* 1920 x 1200 resolution (WUXGA)
* Six color space settings for use in print to digital graphics to HD video: SMPTE, EBU, ITU-R BT.709, Adobe 2.2, Adobe 1.8, D-Cinema
* Wider color space than CRT models with two new color space modes Adobe gamma 1.8, Adobe gamma 2.2 and D-Cinema gamma 2.6
* Wide 178 horizontal and vertical viewing angles
* New split-screen function plays dual live pictures (1 each: SDI, DVI, Component or Video)
* Calibration hardware interface for chroma and luma (with built-in Application Software)
* Built-in waveform monitor and vectorscope functions from SDI (HD/SD) input (representing all picture lines)
* Exceptionally accurate color reproduction and improved contrast and black levels
* Three-dimensional 10-bit 3D LUT offering virtually the same color
* Offers a variety of professional functions including split-screen/freeze frame (live input vs. freeze frame), marker and blue-only, and cross hatch overlay display
* Time code and closed caption capable (closed caption on video input only)
* Embedded audio decoder on board (via Headphone Jack)
* 8 Channel audio level meters
* Cine-gamma Film-Rec compensation function for use with cameras such as the Panasonic AJ-HDC27 VariCam HD Cinema Camera and the new AJ-HPX3700 and
AJ-HPX2700 P2 HD VariCam camcorders
* Inputs/outputs include: DVI-D input and two HD-SDI/SDI Auto switching inputs with switched output, component video (Y/Pb/Pr), RGB, PC RGB, external sync, RS-232C/GPI remote control terminals, speaker and headphone jack
* Five programmable user buttons for easy access to functions
* Desk stand included; compatible with VESA mounts (100mm x 100mm or 200mm)
* Separate 24 Volt AC Adapter supplied; AC cord (5.58 ft.) and 4-pin XLR DC cord (6.56 ft.) included
Camera rentals can often be specific or complicated. Call today and speak with a rental agent to design a package to your needs or specifications.