Remote Focus package with TX, RX, cables and motor.
(1) Bartech 15mm Lightweight Rod Mounting Bracket
(w/ Hardware (6) Machine Screws & Metal Bracket Shim)
(1) Cable 3000- BDF Receiver to XLR 4-Pin 12v Power Cable
(1) Cable 2025 - BFD Receiver to Anton/Bauer P-Tap Power
(1) Cable 5010 - BFD Reciever to RED Camera Remote Start/Stop
(1) Spare 9-volt battery
(3) Plastic Marking Shims
(1) Owners Manual And Rod Mounting Bracket Instructions
The BFD exceeds the performance of the old standards (Seitz, WRC-4) at a fraction of the price. Its compatibility with existing motors (Heden, ZB/SLD, FMG-6) allows the use of readily available used equipment as well as the new M-One motor. Its modular approach and interchangeable components allow you to start simple and build your way up to a full featured system, while providing back-ups in case of equipment failure.
* Features: 900 MHz Data Transmission, 8 Selectable Sub-channels
* Rotary Style Control Module That Can Lock Together to Other Units For Multichannel Operation (Focus unit shown)
* Interchangeable 1 Channel Receiver/Amplifier Modules, each with Remote Camera Run Outputs
* 12-bit Resolution with All 12-bits Always Available (A First!)
* Fast, Simple One-Pass Manual Lens Calibration
* Control Modules Powered by an Inexpensive 9V Battery (18 hours of operation)
* Direct Potentiometer Input to Receiver/Amp for Servo-type Operation, or Direct Connect Transmitter to Receiver (Hard Wire)
* Automatic Standby Battery Saver Mode & Low Battery Indicator
* Automatic Motor Shut Down to Save Power
Camera rentals can often be specific or complicated. Call today and speak with a rental agent to design a package to your needs or specifications.