Comes with AC Power module and HDMI/Display port adapter.
The HDLink Pro Display Port HD & 2K Monitoring Solution from Blackmagic is an HDTV-resolution monitoring converter for DisplayPort monitors. It is designed to eliminate the high cost usually associated with HDTV monitoring. This solution supports both DVI and HDMI formats and can be used with LCD displays. Audio outputs are de-embedded from the SDI input and then converted to analog at 24 bit. It can be used as an HDTV-resolution 4:4:4 monitoring solution that supports both standard-definition SDI, HD-SDI and HD-SDI 4:4:4 for full-resolution color monitoring. For matching LCD display colorimetry and simulating various types of film stocks, HDLink Pro features advanced 3D lookup tables. It supports all SDI-based formats from standard definition NTSC/PAL to HD-SDI 1080 and 720 and even 2K film resolution when used with DVI displays. HDLink features 3Gbps SDI, so it also works with real-time 2K monitoring as used on Blackmagic Design's Multibridge Eclipse, Multibridge Pro and DeckLink HD Extreme.
* Full Resolution HD Monitoring: HDLink connects SDI video directly to any supported DVI-D and DisplayPort based LCD computer monitor for incredible true HDTV resolution video monitoring.
* Supports both DVI and HDMI: HDLink supports all DVI-D and DisplayPort based digital computer displays and also includes HDMI video support. HDMI supports video at 1080i/50, 1080i/59.94 and 720p/59.94 on any HDMI device.
* World's Highest Quality 3 Gb/s SDI in 4:4:4: HDLink introduced the world's first full HDTV resolution 4:4:4 monitoring solution that supports both standard definition SDI, HD-SDI and HD-SDI 4:4:4 for full resolution color monitoring. HD-SDI 4:4:4 features twice the color resolution.
* 3D SDI Monitoring: Now HDLink Pro supports 3D monitoring for the latest 3D production workflows! HDLink Pro 3D lets you display both dual stream as well as interleaved 3D inputs and then display them on any compatible 3D DVI display or HDMI television.
* Built in Optical Fiber: The HDLink Optical Fiber model is the world's first broadcast monitoring solution with built in optical fiber SDI connections.
Camera rentals can often be specific or complicated. Call today and speak with a rental agent to design a package to your needs or specifications.
This is a single item. Full and Standard packages are available for most cameras.